Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring...and a new Card

I am so looking forward to walking barefoot in the grass, digging in the dirt, hearing the birds chirping, seeing the flowers coming up! I know, I have to take each day as it comes. One good thing though...I saw my first robin today!! I had heard that they were around, but I haven't seen one until today.

Thought I would show you the newest card that I made. It's in my shop already...I'm still working on my quest to get about 100 items in my shop!

I used some of the new paper that I just bought. And again, it seemed to turn out in the way most of my cards do...geared toward younger girls. (Well, I guess not super young, I was thinking that I would send it to someone I know who is going to be 15. But the word "young" takes on new meaning when I just keep getting older! ;) Just like clothing, the girl stuff is always cuter, there is more of it, and I am drawn to it!
This card is made with a great color combo- light blue and brown- love it!


4 comments:

BagsByMelanie said...

I think that is adorable! What fun would that be in a fabric!

twiddlestix said...

And when I see great fabric I think...Oh I wish I could have paper that looks like that! ;) Thanks melanie!

katelynjane said...

This card is great! I don't think it's too young, I'd love it and I'm OLD! (24 :)

twiddlestix said...

Thank you katelyn! I love the card too and I am older than you by quite a few years. I guess I would be happy to get this one in the mail too!