Monday, March 31, 2008

Avacado Green?!!

I have been told a few times that my shop has a retro feel to it. It's hard for me to sit back and look at my own shop and be able to describe the look or feel! Now that I have been told that though, I can see it. It's nothing that I tried to do. It must just be my style at the moment. When I go to get new paper for cards, I buy what catches my eye...and hope there are others out there that like the same things I do! ;)

This really sealed the deal for the retro look. I made this card and thought, wow. That's good old avacado green! When I first got married I had an old avacado green wash machine with a matching dryer, and boy did I think they were ugly! Not that I really miss the things, or would I go out and buy that color appliances again, I do like the color green- in almost all the hues.


What about you? Do you like this color...just for a card?! Tell me what you think!
P.S. Another snowstorm has hit our area...Spring? Where is it?!!

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

I do love that color of green!