Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Made another sale!!

When I hit the 30 days of design a day, I decided that I was not going to continue. The main reason was because of the photos I had to take all the time. But...I miss it!! Maybe I should start up again?!

Today I am going to show you the latest addition to my "Cowboy Up" series. These cards are really fun. They are somewhat different than what I have already made and sold in my shop, so we will see what comes of it. I will have to say that these cards seem to have quite a few views though, so that's encouraging! Maybe I will have to get into making some of the same style of the other cards that I have sold for awhile. Mother's Day is coming up soon and I really need to get my butt in gear.

That being said, I made another sale last night. Still fun!! Still get the rediculous goofy grin! Cofygirl is an awesome crafter...and now the owner of some of my cards, and a set of korker bows!! My sister will be so happy to hear the news! I'm waiting for her to get home to call and shout in her ear!

(Groan...I was waiting for the treasury to open up and I waited a little too long. At least I got this done I guess!) Please take a sec to vote on the side...let me know how you found me!

1 comment:

erin, maker of chimes said...

Love the idea of a cowboy series! I made some tiny recycled cards from junk mail a little while back... I got tired of cutting out the letter for 'hello' all the time, so some have 'howdy' on the front and that just makes me smile!