Monday, March 3, 2008

Favorite Sellers

Just the other day I decided to take a good look at my favorite sellers. Wow what a list!! Pages and pages of them. It was reconfirmed that there are a lot of really great sellers on Etsy. What I am going to do is let you know a couple of shops that have caught my eye in the short 4 months that I have been here at Etsy.

The very first shop that I hearted was dragonflies. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=82937 What first drew my eye to her shop were these very magnets.


I loved the look of them! She has since sold many, many sets of magnets, as well as button bouquets. Just browsing in her shop there are so many other magnets sets that I would love to purchase! She uses great color combinations and fun patterns!

The last shop that I have hearted was Prettyinposies. This seller has the most adorable felt hair assesories! I just love how they look! This spring I plan on buying up a couple for my girls. Chech out her shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5532095 and take a quick peak at one of her designs.
These 2 are just a sample of what awesome crafters there are on Etsy!

And while you are browsing Etsy...please take a look at my shop! ;)

No comments: