I was tagged by craftyhandbags with Seven Random Facts so here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(Word of warning: this just could be really hard for me...hopefully it's not too boring!)
1. I used to have braces as a kid, but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I am seriously close to getting them put back on. If only they wouldn't cost so much.
2. When I moved to Iowa I said I would never marry a farmer. I'm married to a farmer.
3. I am a somewhat slobby person. I have a hard time keeping my bedroom neat, but I love a clean house! Once I get my mind set to it, I can get it done, but my bedroom is always last! (And I wonder where my kids get this from?!)
4. My favorite smell is the smell of fresh cut grass. (I even have a candle that smells like that!) I also love to mow the lawn, unfortunately, you just can't seem to get the full effect of the smell when you are the one mowing!
5. I am a shy person. When I was little I was one of those kids who would hide behind my mom when someone said anything to me. Of course, I am much better than that now, but I can still "talk" better to people via email!
6. I love to shop! Not such a weird fact, but a fact nonetheless! The problem is I never seem to have the "right" clothes for my life. Better go shopping again!
7. I love chocolate. A lot. That's why I may never, ever buy oreos. ;)
I am tagging these 7 people. I love to read their blogs, and so I think it might be interesting what they have to say! ;)
Phew! That was hard work! Hope they will all be ok with the fun! ;)