Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh happy day!


Isn't that what all girls think when it's their birthday? Well, maybe the younger ones for sure! But I dare bet that most of us, even when we are older, still think of our birthday as a special day! It's hard not to isn't it?! This card says it right on it. I loved this paper as soon as I saw it, but I struggled with an idea. The light pink cardstock looked great with it, and the pale blue ribbon really pulled it together.

So what's your first reaction to this one? Sometimes I start to wonder...are these cards good enough? Or is what I make just something that I like? Am I fishing for compliments...not really, just need reassurance sometimes! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - I just LOVE this one - it caught my eye right away, especially the font/typeface for the verse.
You've still got it:-)