Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oooh I get to play!

I just made a recent trip to my local scrapbook store. I tell ya, it's really hard not to just grab 2 of every single paper there!! I try an hold off going...I know how much money I would spend if I go more often. ;) There is an advantage though. When I finally do get there, I see a whole new sets of paper that I just have to have! Ooooh Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Crate Paper, PebblesInc, and oooh, what's that? DreamStreetPapers, never heard of it, but love it! It's like a kid in a candy store!

So here is a sample of some of the lovely paper that I picked up. I am itching to get to my table and have some fun! Looking for that spare time...well, ok, I admit, I'll find time! Even if it's not "spare!" ;)

1 comment:

ThePeachTree said...

Well you definitely walked away with an amazing selection! I know how I am when I go bead shopping :)