Thursday, March 20, 2008

A little help from a friend

I got a convo from a friend yesterday who had the guts to tell me that my photos, well, just arn't that great at all! I have improved much from when I first opened my shop, but a lot of that is the camera I have to admit. When I first started I read up everything I could about taking photos of products, and even built myself a light box.

Well, Christy showed me the light. And I am here admiting that my pictures are kinda dull! Here is an example of the photos that I have uploaded in my shop at the moment, and the same photo that I brightened up a bit just usuing Picasa.

It's super amazing the difference, isn't it? Wow! Look for a brighter, better shop in the weeks to come! (Remember the company? :) Thank you Christy!

And since she had the guts to tell me about my problem, I am posting her link again in this blog...check her out- please! Her work is great!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5541697

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your new photos look great! One of my "mom friends" here in Chatham ordered some cards from you finally - I just know she'll be hooked too!