Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ug

* 10 pounds of meatballs
* hamburger casserole
* 1 and a half tator tot casseroles
* 2 pounds of taco meat
* lasagne
* baked spaghetti
* 3 pounds of sausage for pizza
* 8 pounds (at least) of browned hamburger

That is all that I made yesterday after my DH came in the house at 7:45 saying, "Who left the door open to the freezer?"

At least I have meals for a long time.

The ice cream stuff all went into the trash, there are some meals that I will be having in the next day or 2. The rest seems ok. We have a whole drawer full of hamburger that really did well keeping themselves cold. The steaks are all in the back of the freezer so they were ok.

Another thing to be thankful for...I'm not pregnant! There would be no way that I would have been able to handle all that raw meat so early in the morning if I was!! ;)

2 comments:

Zo-Be Designs said...

Oh my goodness! That's a lot of cooking. At least you were able to save most of it!

twiddlestix said...

Yeah, I was shot by the afternoon. Hopefully that will not happen again! ;)