Thursday, July 17, 2008

Loss of creativity?

It's funny how it is. I feel out of it, don't feel like making any new cards. I feel like quiting for a month or so.

Then I had to make cards for a couple anniversaries and birthdays. That made me look at the paper stash and remember what cool papers I actually had! I made a few and was pretty excited about it. But then I hit a wall again.

Where is my creativity? I need to find it again. Maybe I should go shopping or something.

What I'd really like is a massage...;)

My Etsy shop is suffering because of it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hurt my back/neck moving a desk a few months ago and I got to have massages twice a week for a month. It was awesome! With what my insurance paid I only had to pay $12.50 a session for an hour of heaven! Massages are great!

twiddlestix said...

Ah...I can almost feel it! I sure don't want to hurt my back for the pleasure of getting a massage though! I've had a bad back a couple of times in my life, and I really hope I don't have that pain come back!

Awesome deal on the massages though!