Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is this the time to throw in the towel?

I admit, I have been up and down, back and forth with my shop twiddlestix. I love the name of it, I love the cards that I have for sale, I love the Etsy community. There is nothing quite like making a sale.

Then there are the days that nothing sells, the views are so low it hardly makes a change. The time and effort that I have put in so far is bordering on awful. The hours that I have spent! Just sitting here!

I have been, and will continue to be, committed to the design a day. Every day I make something new, take photos, post here and on Flickr. Most have been cards, some are orders. But here sits my shop full of cards that no one wants.

That is the reason for my question. Am I getting no joy our of the wonderful craft that I usually have so much fun making?

I have been taking a break from my shop and forums. I thought possibly that way I would make a few sales. Or maybe I should get back on there and talk to my friends...see what happens.

No comments: