Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another day...

Ah, I am tired today! I am coming down with a cold, however, I am glad it's just a cold. There is influenza going around here at the moment. It could be worse! I also had to do some work at my kids' school today so that tires me out.

I am showing you the 2 newest photos of the things that I made. The tin is an order for my sister. I was thinking of giving this one for her birthday, but she chose a different one that I made. (pretty sure that one had been photographed for an earlier design a day.) The card is one that I made up for someone who just had a baby. Made 2 of them so I can sell one...that's the plan anyway!

Speaking of selling- my shop is overflowing! I started a third page, which kinda scares me because how often do people look at tha third page? But along with the design a day comes a lot of merchandise! And, of course, it doesn't help that I haven't been getting the sales! ;)

So here are the photos for days 19 and 20.


No comments: