Monday, June 30, 2008

And the winner is...

Michele P.! I must confess I don't know much about Michelle, but she took the time to type a comment, and I pulled her name out of my "hat" so that means she's my winner! ;) Thank you all for entering, I really appreciate it! It's so much fun having a contest like this, I am sure I will be doing it again soon.

I have family visiting for the next couple of days, so I will probably not be posting so much! Here is my newest card that I will be listing for sale today.
I used some really great pattered paper for this one. It's a redish/pinkish paper with brown accents. I stamped the word "wish" and added brown ribbon. Check it out!


2 comments:

Michele P. said...

thank you so much! Your cards are beautiful. I wish I could make such beautiful works of art myself. I will be sending you an email shortly, but wanted to thank you for choosing me as a winner!

twiddlestix said...

Yay Michele! I'm happy that you took the time to enter...enjoy!