Monday, August 25, 2008

A Tiny Little Thought...

just keeps on creeping into my mind. Do a craft show.

In this small town area, there comes out a paper every week with ads in it. There was a small one telling people to call if you are interested in being in one. It's in October, so there would have to be a lot of work done before then.

I am getting into the habit of walking every day and that sure gives me lots of time to think...what I am going to have to make, and get done, what I'm going to have to take along, what I'm going to have to buy.

It scares me really. Not a lot of people in this area knows that I sell cards online, and this would open a lot of people's eyes! That, and I am not sure if my DH would love the idea!

We will see what comes of it. But the seed is planted...I can't get it out of my mind!

2 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

let that seed grow. not all shows are successful, but you never know until you try! and who knows what kind of connections you might make!

twiddlestix said...

Thank you leah. You are right, you just never know!