Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Computer Frustrations

Ach! I have no idea what I am doing with computers! I have tried and tried to get a photo with a link on the sidebar to no avail (sorry Katelyn!) I really want to change the look of this blog, and get the header looking nice, but this is it folks! At the moment, I am maxed out on my computer skills! Go easy on me...I am getting old- don't laugh too hard!

I'm a little worried that I will have the "computer butt" look this winter again, but it might be the only way I will learn how in the world to change things!

Anyway, I learned tonight that my long neglected Squidoo Lens is being featured, so I made some changes to that. (The last time I did was in February...I told you it was negected!) So the photos are now up to date, and so is the information. Come check it out! I do have a place to leave your Etsy link there if you would like!

And here is my latest card:


1 comment:

BackwoodSophisticate said...

Hi twiddle, what is that in the picture? Is it a worm in a birch tree? That is what it looks like. It is a cool picture!!