Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Old "new" cards

Wow, this is much harder than I thought it would be- blogging in the summer with the kids around! I'm stealing my computer back for a few!

Did everyone have a great holiday? The weather was beautiful here, and we had a great time visiting with friends, grilling, and biking!

As for my shop...I looked through my pile of "done" cards to see if I had any photographed, but not listed. I was surprised at what I found! Quite a few just sitting around waiting to be listed! I am pretty sure that I have posted this one here before, but it's been awhile, so I am going to show it off again. This one is slightly distressed, which I think really adds to the look. Take a look at my shop today for some new listings! If you still have graduations to go to, I still have some cards for that too.

No comments: