Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My newest...and warm weather

How do you all like the new change in search? I haven't played around with it much so far, but the little I did, I thought it was a change for the better!
My newest card is for girls. It's full of flowers and swirls so it is really feminine. When I bought the red paper with flowers I just loved it, however I had a little bit of a time trying to match it with anything. When I pulled out the purple, which doesn't happen too often as you might have noticed, that's when it clicked! I love the red and purple together! (Hmmm, a treasury perhaps?!) Then I added the pink little flowers and I thought the whole thing just turned out great!
It's been beautiful weather out there for the last 2 days. I've been hard at it trying to get the lawn and flowers back into tip top shape! As of right now, it smells like rain. I love rain, but not when my hubby is trying to get the planting done...but today the corn crop is all in, and now we wait a few days for the beans to get planted.

It's hard to get down into the scrap room when the weather is so nice! At least my butt isn't glued to this computer chair so much any more! ;)

I thought I'd leave you with a photo of this antique!

No comments: