Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Shop!


I decided to dive in and get myself a shop at HandmadeFuzion! Right now I only have 4 cards there, so hopefully today I can get some photos of more cards. I've seen some familiar faces around the site! I need to sit down and figure out how everything works yet, but there seems to be a time issue on my part!

This past week my younger sister decided to live with us for awhile, so we are job hunting! It has been a joy having her here, that I can tell you! None of my family lives around me, so it's all new to me.

Combine that with my kids in school, so we have activities, homework, and other things like it, and it's crazy here! I am barely keeping up on the amount of food that we need in this house!

Here is one of the cards that I have on my new site:

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great blog! And congrats on the Handmade Fuzion!

BackwoodSophisticate said...

Awesome! A new store, how exciting! I totally hear you on time being tight. With my new job, two in school and one at the new sitter... I think my head is spinning. Good luck with the new shop!!!

twiddlestix said...

Thank you sarah and backwoods!