Thursday, September 18, 2008

Etsy's gone mad

Things are a little crazy over at Etsy lately! There is a lot of "bugs," people complaining about views, items not showing up on the front page, renewed items showing up on the 5th page of the category. I agree about the views, and the renewed items! I haven't added anything lately, or renewed for the last couple of days. Not sure when would be a good time to do that!

I am coming down with a nasty cold. You know those comercials where the person's head turns into a balloon...that is how I feel today! Pass the Advil Cold & Sinus please!

Check out this photo of my apple tree! The weather has been warm here for the last couple of days, and the bugs are loving it. When I look outside, all you see is bugs. It makes it hard to enjoy the nice weather! At least these are lady bugs and not the nasty Asian Beetles. I am sure they will also be out and about soon though too.


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing about all the Etsy complaints, but honestly havn't noticed anything terribly wrong with my stuff. Maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention (:

EW!! Bugs. I hate bugs.