Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Looking for Valentines Day gifts?


I know, I know. I have talked about these cute korker bows before, but I have new photos and I think they turned out really great!


I think these bows would make great Valentines Day gifts for a little girls classmates! Almost all little girls think it's great to have pretties in their hair!


My sister makes these and does a super job with them. The ribbon
is sewn onto the barrette. Take a look at this listing and see for yourself!
sell on Etsy, she would like to start up a custom thing so that the customers can decide what colors they would like together...what colors go with the outfits that their child has. At the moment, she just wants to make sure that these things are desirable!


Let me know what you think! Do you like them? Are they something you might buy in the future? Give a little encouragement! We would really appreciate it!

No comments: