Monday, November 3, 2008

Who Would've Thought...

This is my 200th post! Wow! That just kills me...here I am doing something I never imagined that I would do, and 200 times at that!

Thought I would let you know that I am listing a bunch of new Christmas cards this morning. It's time to get rolling on that! I made up a new design for my family's Christmas card this past weekend, so I will have to get my butt in gear! I make about 100 of them, and I want them done by Thanksgiving!


I also have these great name tags for your Thanksgiving table, but as I was attempting to put some names on them this morning, I found out that my printer is out of ink. I guess I will have to get some shopping in today too. I am very excited about them!

And I took some advice of a fellow Etsy Greetings Team member. I am now listing card sets, and so far that seems to be going well. Of course, the price is better too, so check it out!

No comments: