Monday, November 24, 2008

Get your cards...

Christmas is fast approaching...do you have your Christmas cards yet? If you take a look around in my shop, you might find the cards that you want! I have several listed, and plan on listing more in the next week.

I am going to be seeing family for Thanksgiving this week! Lots of packing to be done...the only thing worse than that is the unpacking! ;) I will still be keeping my shop open though since cards are reletively easy to take along!
Also, don't forget your table...these place cards are really pretty for your Christmas get together. I am willing to make custom orders. I just Thanksgiving place cards for a customer who wanted some phrases about each family member attatched to each of the place cards...it was a wonderful idea, and they turned out beautiful!


Have a wonderful week!




No comments: