Monday, October 20, 2008

Good morning!


It's a beautiful new morning! I have to tackle a large pile of laundry this morning...well, all day!

I am trying my hardest to take some photos of some really great projects that I just finished. That is the worst part of the process. My photo box that I made broke, so I have to either make another one, or try something else.

It's a pretty exciting week for me! I can't believe it has been a whole year since I set up twiddlestix. I have learned a lot in the past year, one thing in particular, it's not easy to sell your product! Also, I can't believe how bad my pictures were when I first started! Wow. I have gotten involved in a lot of other Internet activities all because of my Etsy shop. My life today is much different than it was last year at this time.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: