Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One last Site

I've decided on 2 places to sell my cards: Etsy (of course) and ArtFire. I've tried so many of them now, and ArtFire is by far the best of the "others" that I have tried. The listing is super fast and I love how the site is set up. There sure are a lot of Etsy seller there too!

I am still learning the site though. One thing I really have to check into is how to set up different shipping profiles to be able to send to other countries. Also, I have no idea what "karma" is on that site. I am also considering being a life time member. We will have to see about that one!

So, if you would like to see more, and different types of my cards, come take a look! http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=14555

And, here is one of the cards I have listed. Just 6 so far, but I am trying to get more in there!
bright birthday greeting
Have a safe and warm Christmas!

2 comments:

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online said...

WELCOME to ArtFire. Thanks for adding your creative voice to the community.

Tony
EVP ArtFire.com

twiddlestix said...

Thank you!