Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New!

I'm doing the snacking thing today. Never eating a "real" meal, just grabbing a cookie as I go by. It's terrible!

My treadmill is staring at me too. That's always a bad thing. I'm trying to get in a little better shape, and loose a few extra pounds...I have a big trip coming up!

I've been working on Valentines day cards already. I know! It's seems so strange, but it really isn't all that far away. I won't post them up here yet, but soon. I did get a new package in the mail yesterday...more supplies! I bought myself a wonderful new stamp, and for the moment, it is my new favorite. Tell me what you think! It's fun to work with, and turns out so pretty! ;) Look for more cards featuring this beauty soon!


4 comments:

Livecreations said...

this is lovely :)

twiddlestix said...

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Hi

I think this birthday card is so beautiful and there are so many sample of birthday card. There are so many informations about birthday cards in plastic business card.

twiddlestix said...

thank you faisal shah!