Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Monday!

Ok, so I think I should get rid of my ArtFire account. There has been no sales there in the last 4+ months.

On that note, my Monday Special will be from Etsy this week! I'm giving 20% off ONE card. You can buy as many as you want, and then I will refund you 20% off the most expensive card you buy. (Most of my cards are at $2.50 though!) This will run through May 9. It will go along with the "free shipping if you buy 2 cards" that I already have going on for the Mother's Day promotion.

Just type in 20%Blog in the "Message to Seller."

Now for a little Parade of homes fun! I went to quite a few houses on Saturday to get some fun ideas for my new house. Check this out...a 2 story closet! Wouldn't that be living the high life! (I'm standing in the upstairs part of this closet.)

This same house had a dome ceiling in the kitchen...it was a gorgeous house, just something I would never live in!

No comments: