Saturday, February 7, 2009

Embarking on a New Endeavor

Ha ha! Too funny of a title...such big words...are you impressed?! Well, I really am starting a little something new. I have a friend who makes soaps, and she wants me to make some labels for them and also make some cards to go with it. She found these really adorable boxes that she puts the soap in, then she wants the card to go on top of it. Perfect for a baby gift, Mother's day, Christmas...we will just see how this will go! It's fun trying something new!

Now how about a new card from my shop? I've had a hard time keeping up here, on Etsy, ArtFire, and life, so things have been slow there. I am ready to get back into it, make more cards, and list a lot more. I also would like to get out and personally get some sales off line. Those are my goals, and I will start after the 15th! (I'm going on vacation, I'm going on vacation...and I will be so warm!)

So, in the mean time, I would just love it if you'd buy out my whole shop! ;) At least go and check it out! Don't forget my ArtFire shop, it has some really beautiful cards in it. Now, it's back to packing for me.


No comments: